Job Title: 15 Social Workers (Social Work Jobs Uganda 2017)
Length of Contract: One year Contract Renewable
Reporting to: DREAMS Coordinators
Duty station: Kalisizo – Rakai
Social Work Jobs Uganda 2017: Rakai Health Sciences Program is a collaborative Bio-medical research and service delivery organization. It strives to improve the quality of life of the local population through a combination of community based research, curative services and prevention strategies in the district of Rakai, South Western Uganda. It is based at the Uganda Virus Research Institute – Entebbe and Kalisizo in Rakai District.
The Program is seeking to strengthen its staffing position in order to efficiently execute its research and service activities at a Regional Level. Applications are therefore invited from qualified and competent Ugandans to fill vacant positions based at RAKAI HEALTH SCIENCES PROGRAM – Kalisizo, Rakai district.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Oversee screening and enrolment of vulnerable children into the OVC program based on the vulnerability index
• Focused on achieving thematic area targets
• Ensure implementation of activities in alignment with work-plans
• Coordinate with community structures to support the OVCs in the different thematic area activities.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• Diploma in Humanities of Medical related field
• At least 1 years experience implementing OVC programs
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to ride is an added advantage
• Must be willing to work in rural settings.
How to apply:
Only qualified applicants should submit their application letter, valid academic documents and detailed resume (C.V) with three recognizable referees not later than 28th April, 2017, 5:00pm to:
The Human Resource Manager
Rakai Health Sciences Program,
P.O. Box 279, KALISIZO
Send by E-Mail to:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 28th April, 2017, 5:00pm
Social Work Jobs Uganda 2017 – Fresher Diploma Social Workers at RSHP
Be the first to get our daily email job updates by clicking the link below: