Job Title: 10 Graduate Interns (Heavenly Cakes Uganda Jobs)
Organization: Heavenly Cakes
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Heavenly Cakes Ltd specializes in specialty cakes, wedding cakes, cupcakes, pastries and desserts.
About Graduate Trainee Program (GTP):
Heavenly Cakes Uganda Jobs: We seek to recruit recent graduates from Ugandan universities into the Graduate Trainee Program (GTP). The trainees will join a diverse team of professionals in delivering high quality products and services. Initially, the training will last 6 months (July – December), at the end of this period, trainees will be evaluated for permanent employment within the company depending on available opportunity and subject to overall individual performance.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants should have graduated between January 2015 and December 2016 with a high level of academic excellence in the fields of Marketing, Business administration, Baking/Pastry, Procurement and Logistics, Fine Art/design, Records management/IT, and hospitality management.
- Currently unemployed.
- Intellectually curious and a self-starter.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good team player and leadership qualities.
- Highly adaptable to different environments
- Computer literacy skills.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send:
- Copies of all academic qualifications (transcripts and certificates);
- Current CV with daytime mobile telephone numbers
- Application letter
Send the complete applications via soft copy ONLY to email@example.com and address them to;
The Recruitment Officer
P.O. Box 5259 Kampala, Uganda
Deadline: 31st May, 2017 by 5:00 PM