Job Title: 2 Promotions & Activation Representatives (TECNO Uganda Jobs)
Organisation: Tecno Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
TECNO Uganda Jobs: Carlcare Service Limited was established in Hong Kong in 2009 with an aim to provide professional service support to mobile phones and other electronic consumer products, and over the years has become a leading service brand for consumer electronics in South East Asia, Middle East and Africa. Currently, Carlcare is providing full service support for TECNO, Infinix and Itel, three worldwide famous mobile phone brands.
Tecno was established in 2006 with a mission is to provide best phones, technology and services for African customer. TECNO was the first dual SIM mobile phone brand to hit the market in Africa, and staying true to the maxim “think globally, act locally”, TECNO has achieved great success in translating advanced technology into superior localized products.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring promotions are successfully implemented
- Working hard to meet sales targets
- Build good relationships with clients, guiding them, and push planning.
- Ensuring retailer’s needs are met on time.
- Shop competition surveying, ensure to get the best location.
- Also ensure good presentation, opening preparation, material application, store display, store target achievement, the normal operation of new stores.
- Tasked with collecting information on each competing brands sales proportion and reporting to your supervisor.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Tecno Promotions & Activation Representative job opportunity should hold a Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous experience in a sales roles in an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should deliver their applications including an updated CV, cover letter, and copies of academic qualifications to the address below:
Carlcare Service Limited,
Prism Building (Next to E-Tower), Kampala Road
6th Floor, Plot 71/73, Kampala
Or: send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (please clearly indicate job applied for in subject of Email)
Deadline: 30th June 2017 by 5:00 PM