Job Title: Computer Teacher (Watoto Church Jobs 2017)
Organization: Watoto Child Care Ministries
Duty Station: Gulu, Uganda
Watoto Church Jobs 2017: Watoto Child Care Ministries is a ministry of Watoto Church that rescues vulnerable children and restores dignity to them by providing holistically for their physical, spiritual and emotional needs. Watoto has operations in Kampala, Wakiso, Mpigi and Gulu.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops, documents and implements teaching programs that are consistent with the ethos of the school, in line with appropriate curriculum guidelines and suitable to the needs of the students
- Takes responsibility for duty of care over children at all times including maintaining adequate routines to ensure student safety
- Regularly assesses and reports on student standards
- Regularly evaluates classroom programs and procedures
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Watoto Child Care Ministries Computer teacher jobs should hold Diplomas/Degrees in Education. Training in Thematic Curriculum will be of added advantage.
- A minimum of two years teaching experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Show commitment to work within a team environment
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to solve problems creatively
- Ability to work unsupervised
- High degree of flexibility, initiative and confidentiality.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send one merged PDF with a cover letter, academic documents and CV ( not more than 6 pages, less than 20MB) a cell recommendation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject Line: Teacher, Subject – First Name, Last Name).
Deadline: 12th June 2017