Vacancy title: 2 Fresher Architects
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda and Mbarara Western Uganda
Snave Agencies Jobs: This is one of the leading companies in Uganda dealing in Construction, Architectural plans formation, Supply, and Consultancy services.
The Architects will be tasked with growing the market share for consultancy services in this sector of Architectural work.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The incumbent will be responsible for creating awareness about the advantages of having good building plans to the potential clients and increasing the sales in the firm in this department.
- Follow standards for excellent work ethic to portray a good image for the company
- The incumbent will be carrying out designs and any related work as assigned from time to time.
- The incumbent will be sending regular reports to coordinate with the line manager and give day-to-day feedback on operational control.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Architectural related courses, construction management, civil engineering, or any other relevant course.
- The applicant must have previously worked in the this field for at least a year
- Demonstrated ability to co-operate, be service- minded and be willing to resume responsibility
- Good reporting skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good knowledge of both oral and written English.
- Computer literacy skills
- Excellent communication skills and a Good team player.
Deadline of this Job: Friday 9th June 2017