Vacancy title: 2 Fresher Accountants
Kampala, Uganda and Mbarara Western Uganda
Snave Agencies Jobs: This is one of the leading companies in Uganda dealing in Construction; Architectural plans formation, Supply, and Consultancy and Financial services.
Job Summary: The Accountant will be tasked with handling the accounting and financial department matters working hand in hand with his /her line manager.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform financial functions related to the collection, accuracy, recording, analysis and presentation of a business, organization or company’s financial operations.
- Follow standards for excellent work ethic to portray a good image for the company
- The incumbent will be carrying out designs and any related work as assigned from time to time.
- The incumbent will be sending regular reports to coordinate with the line manager and give day-to-day feedback on operational control.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in BBA, Accounting or any related courses.
- The applicant must have previously worked in the this field for at least a year
- Demonstrated ability to co-operate, be service- minded and be willing to resume responsibility
- Good reporting skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good knowledge of both oral and written English.
- Computer literacy skills
- Excellent communication skills and a Good team player.
Deadline of this Job: Friday 9th June 2017