Job Title: Cashier (VIVO Energy Uganda Jobs 2017)
Organisation: Vivo Energy Uganda (Shell Oil & Gas Company)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
VIVO Energy Uganda Jobs 2017: This is the company behind the downstream Shell brand in Africa. It offers customers the very best of Shell’s products and services, including supply reliability, technical expertise and unmatched customer service. In doing so, Vivo Energy have put in place industry-leading health and safety standards and are committed to delivering Shell’s high-quality fuels and lubricants in an environmentally and socially responsible manner.
Job Summary: The Cashier will receipt all cash/cheque/bank transfer transactions into our Accounting Core system efficiently and accurately. The cashier role is fundamental in the order release process and should adhere to all protocols in line with an organization goals, strategy, and values.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The incumbent will process all receipts (cash, cheques,) into customer accounts accurately.
- Match cash/cheques with new orders.
- Tasked with reconciling receipts, actual cheques and cash received on a daily basis.
- Responsible for releasing orders on Cash Hold, after receipting funds.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should preferably hold a Bachelor’s degree in commerce, statistics, Business Administration and or any other related field.
- Professional qualification (CPA, ACCA) will have an added advantage
- One year of related work experience
- Excellent communications skills
- Proven ability to demonstrate exceptional Customer Care skills
How to Apply:
All applicants should apply by sending an updated CV, motivation letter and scanned supporting documents, all in one email to email@example.com.
Deadline: 14th June 2017
VIVO Energy Uganda Jobs 2017 – Cashier