Job Title: Officer Procurement Audit (PPDA Uganda Jobs)
Organisation: Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Authority (PPDA)
Duty Station: Uganda
Reports to: Manager Procurement Audit
PPDA Uganda Jobs: The Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Authority (PPDA) is established under the PPDA Act No.1 of 2003 to develop standards and regulateprocurement and disposal practices in respect of all Procuring and Disposing Entities which include Central Government Ministries and Departments, Local Governments, State Enterprises, Constitutional and Statutory Bodies and post primary training institutions.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducting procurement audits in accordance with the agreed workplan and methodology.
- Holding audit launch meetings with the Entity to discuss the scope of the audit
- Responsible for reviewing files and physical verification to ascertain that value for money was ensured
- Prepare Management letters for submission to the respective supervisor for review.
- Tasked with reviewing the management responses and prepare for exit meetings
- The incumbent will also draft Audit reports for submission to the respective supervisor for review
- File, store and retrieve all records and documents relating to the various cases audited.
- Perform any other duty as assigned by the Manager.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the PPDA Officer Procurement Audit job opportunity should hold an Honours degree in procurement, or Business Administration, or Commerce, or
- Statistics, or Economics, or Social science, or Engineering or other related fields.
- Credit in both Mathematics and English at O’ Level.
How to Apply:
All qualified candidates should send their envelopes clearly marked
“Application for the Post of ………………..”
with an application letter and detailed CV indicating three independent referees; copies of academic certificates and one (1) current Passport photograph should be submitted to:
The Ag. Executive Director,
Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Authority,
Plot 37 Nakasero Road, 5th Floor. UEDCL Tower
P.O. Box 3925, Kampala. Uganda.
Deadline: 23rd June 2017