Job Title: Graduate Trainees (Mukwano Group Jobs)
Courses: Human Resource Management, Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Production Engineering, Food Science and Technology and Auto Mechanic, Auto Electrician
Organization: Mukwano Group of Companies
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Mukwano Group Jobs: The Mukwano Group of Companies is the leading manufacturer of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) in the Great Lakes region, producing a wide range of market leader brands in soaps, edible cooking oils and fats, detergents, beverages, personal care products and plastics.
Mukwano Group Jobs: The Graduate Trainee Program is meant to equip graduates with employability skills by exposing them to practical job skills, experience and the reality of the world of work. The Graduate Trainees will use their acquire knowledge and skills of the real work environment through attending this graduate training program and will favourable compete after one year.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop business strategic tools needed for business expansion and consolidation
- Develop customer care strategies and address customer needs
- The Trainees will acquire knowledge through all Round training programs aimed at accelerating employee professional development
- Acquire skills in various manufacturing/production processes
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Graduate Trainees should have completed a Diploma or Degree with a first class or second upper (3.6) either graduated this year 2017 – 2018 in these fields; Human Resource Management, Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Production Engineering, Food Science and Technology and Auto Mechanic, Auto Electrician.
- Highly self-motivated with a desire to learn and gain experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly flexible
- Positive attitude
- Self-motivation with the desire to excel through learning and gaining experience
- The applicant must also be action-oriented and have the drive to achieve results,
- Show potential for leadership growth and development
- Highly dynamic
- Good team player
- Readiness to work with people of diverse ethnicity in a multi-cultural work environment
- Highly passionate about customer care as a tool for business growth and get new customers for different products.
How to Apply:
All interested graduates who wish to join Mukwano as Trainees in the departments listed above are encouraged to send a filled form, download here to firstname.lastname@example.orgThe attachment should not exceed 2MB in size.
Deadline: 5th August 2017