Job Title: Sales Representative
Organisation: SKIES Engineering Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Director, Programs
Job Summary: The Sales Representative will provide sales support to Skies Engineering products and services in order to reach its vision.
SKIES Engineering Uganda Limited was established in 2014 with a vision to be the number one choice in provision of appropriate technologies in the agricultural sector with a core objective of providing professional and technical support in the agricultural sector through modern appropriate technologies and practices. Skies engineering designs, installs and maintains irrigation systems for all purposes
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The incumbent will sell and promote the company’s products and services to potential and existing clients.
- Seek leads and develop clientele through networking so as to find new and potential customers.
- Contact potential clients and making presentations to prospective clients.
- Follow-up on quotations to close business and obtain feedback from clients.
- Forward customer queries and complaints to the Company and ensure the same are addressed.
- The jobholder will identify customer needs and present them to the Company.
- Carry out market intelligence to determine competitor position in the market.
- Maintain the company’s social media presence
- Maintain a record of all business acquired and prospective clients.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Sales Representative jobs should preferably hold Bachelor’s Degrees in any business-related course
- At least two years’ experience in Sales & marketing department but fresh graduates with a very good skill set are encouraged to apply as well
- Customer service orientation
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Skills and experience in marketing, branding, advertising etc.
- Ability to meet set goals and targets.
- Good accounting skills
- Possession of good practical knowledge on how to grow brand presence on social media
- Generate creative ideas on digital marketing content for social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, etc
- Good computer skills
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their updated C.Vs and application letters to email@example.com (please clearly indicate job applied for in subject of Email)
Deadline: 21st August 2017 by 4:00 PM