Job Title: Account Relations Officer (2 Customer Care Jobs)
Organisation: Roke Telkom Ltd
Reports to: Client Services Manager
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Customer Care Jobs: Roke Telkom Ltd. is a licensed Public Service Provider and Public Infrastructure Provider, with the Uganda Communications Commission dealing in Voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP) call termination and Wholesale Data, trading as Roke Telkom.
Customer Care Jobs: The Account Relations Officer will tasked with the follow-up and provision of after sales client support to Roke Telkom customers ensuring that all client issues raised are promptly followed up and resolved, follow up on contract renewals and ensure maximum client retention.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out face-to-face visits with the goal of securing and building the already existing business relationships
- Serving as the key point of contact for the company’s premium clientele.
- In charge of minimizing client churn/loss
- Upon notification of any issues via telephone or email, ensure that the issues are quickly and promptly resolved and escalate issues in the event of delays
- Building and managing relationships with new clients within the first month they are brought on board
- Sourcing referrals from clients to other potential customers.
- Follow up on existing contracts before expiry so as to ensure that contracts are in place
- Upselling products to already existing clients to grow the company revenue
- Maintain client databases and records
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Roke Telkom Account Relations Officer career opportunity must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration from a recognized university or an equivalent qualification or proven work experience.
- One to two years of progressively responsible experience in a fast paced commercial environment in a similar role.
- Proven work experience within a telecommunications environment
- Possession of some computer networking skills is an added advantage
- Strong negotiating skills
- Extremely proactive – self starter.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Good problem solving and analytical skills;
- Keen attention to detail and multitasking ability;
- Result- and team-oriented, honest and of high integrity; and
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send their applications including cover letter, resume and the details of three referees IN ONE DOCUMENT to email@example.com. You may also send your hardcopy applications addressed to:
Human Resource Officer,
Block A UAP Building Nakawa,
P.O. Box 31386 Bugolobi. Uganda
Deadline: 15th August, 2017