Kenya Airways Uganda Jobs – Ticketing Agent
Job Title: Sales and Ticketing Agent (Kenya Airways Uganda Jobs)
Organisation: Kenya Airways (KQ)
Duty Station: Entebbe, Uganda
Kenya Airways Uganda Jobs: The Sales and Ticketing Agent will provide excellent service to customer in terms of ticketing reservations and KQ product to generate sales and ensure customers satisfaction.
About Kenya Airways:
Kenya Airways Uganda Jobs: Kenya Airways, a member of the Sky Team Alliance, is a leading African airline flying to 54 destinations worldwide, 44 of which are in Africa and carries over four million passengers annually. The airline was recently voted the Leading Airline in Africa by passengers in the World Travel Awards. It has also been voted the Leading Airline in Africa – Business Class four years in a row.
Kenya Airways has a fleet of 36 aircraft that are some of the youngest in Africa; this includes its flagship B787 Dreamliner aircraft. The onboard service is renowned and the lie-flat business class seat on the wide-body aircraft is consistently voted among the world’s top 10. Most recently it has scooped top awards at the Africa Investor (Ai) Tourism Investor Awards and was declared the Business Airline of the Year in Africa.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The incumbent will carry out reservations and ticketing for all KQ clients to generate sales.
- Fare quotes to all KQ clients to provide the best applicable fares and generate sales
- The jobholder will recruit and handle existing and prospective frequent fliers to win and retain loyalty.
- Tasked with printing and reconciling of sales returns to account for daily sales.
- Actively promote all KQ products to create awareness and generate sales
- The jobholder will promote direct telephone sales so as to reduce distribution costs and generate sales
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The incumbent for the Kenya Airways Sales and Ticketing Agent should hold an O’ level Division III or C+ IATA/UFTAA diploma/basic airline fares and ticketing
- Good team player
- Customer focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Pleasant personality/approachable
- Self confident and well groomed
- Excellent knowledge of KQ product
- Leadership/Management Skills Programs
- Tight focus on core activity
- Quality of Work
- Minimalist organization
- Responsible decision-making by the individual
- Team working
- Professional expertise
- Leaders not followers in what we do
- Single status organization
- Technical knowledge and skills
- Ethically Honest
- Standards Well Defined and Controlled
- Acceptance to make mistakes and learn from them
- Ethics. Fair, But Firm
- Bias for action
- Show commitment to success
- Good strong and frequent communication skills
- Active new business thrust
How to Apply:
All applicants who wish to join the Kenya Airways as the Sales and Ticketing Agent are encouraged to apply online by clicking on the link below.
Deadline: 31st August 2017