Job Title: M&E Assistant
Organization: Uganda Women’s Effort to Save Orphans (UWESO)
Duty Station: Hoima, Uganda
Reports to: Project Manager
UWESO Jobs: Uganda Women’s Effort to Save Orphans (UWESO) is a national non-government organization (NGO) which was founded in 1986 by Ugandan mothers committed to providing relief aid to needy children left parentless by the civil turbulence of the mid-1980’s and the HIV/AIDS pandemic.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The incumbent will ensure timely, complete and accurate collection of data from the field.
- Keenly analyse data against project targets and produce reports to track the project progress.
- Render support in establishing and maintaining an effective and efficient records’ management system at the region.
- Prepare reports and respond to inquiries regarding entered data as requested.
- Provide technical input towards programme implementation to ensure the set targets are met.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must hold a Diploma in Statistics, Social sciences or any other related field.
- Training in M&E is desirable.
- At least two years of related work experience is desired
- Willingness to reside within the area of jurisdiction after appointment.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to send their softcopy applications with an application letter, CV (Max 3 pages) including names of three professional referees, Copies of relevant academic documents, salary history and a daytime telephone contact addressed to:
Human Resource Officer,
Uganda Women’s Effort to Save Orphans,
Plot 2 Tagore Crescent, Kamwokya,
P.O. Box 8419, Kampala. Uganda
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. (All email applications should be in a single PDF file of maximum size – 5MB)
Deadline: 1st September, 2017