DFCU Bank Uganda Jobs – Diploma Cash Care Officers
ob Title: Cash Centre Support – DFCU Bank Uganda Jobs
Organisation: DFCU Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Operations Administration Manager
DFCU Bank Uganda Jobs: DFCU bank is a fast growing commercial bank offering a variety of innovative products and services. DFCU Limited was started by the Commonwealth Development Corporation (CDC) of the United Kingdom and the Government of Uganda through the Uganda Development Corporation (UDC) under the name of Development Finance Company of Uganda Limited. Later restructuring brought in DEG (of Germany) and International Finance Corporation (IFC) as equal partners with CDC and UDC, each having a 25% stake in the company. Its objective was to support long-term development projects whose financing needs and risk did not appeal to the then existing financial commercial lending institutions.
DFCU Bank Uganda Jobs: The Cash Centre Support will protect the integrity of the Bank’s cash asset in custody of Cash Centre against theft, physical damage, ensure efficient cash handling and provide day to day support.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Arrange, bundle and strap validated Cash for easy pay-out.
- Arrange and File generated reports/documents for safe custody.
- Properly look after Cash Centre Machines and ensure their regular servicing.
- Arrange and bundle vouchers (in Data verification unit) for easy identification and archiving.
- Dispatch and deliver mails to and from Cash Centre.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the DFCU Bank Cash Centre Support job opportunity must hold a diploma in any field.
- Ability to understand the Bank’s processes and operation guidelines.
- Skilled in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Ability to follow and maintain established procedures for cash handling.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with staff at different levels.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good computer literacy skills
How to Apply:
All candidates who so wish to join the banking sector in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to send their applications with detailed CVs including present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 25th October 2017