Vacancy title: Cashiers – Pride Microfinance Jobs
Jobs at: Pride Microfinance Limited ( MDI )
Deadline: not later than NOVEMBER 6, 2017
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Pride Microfinance Jobs: Pride Microfinance Limited (MDI) (Pride) is the leading Microfinance Deposit Taking Institution in Uganda with 33 networked branches and 8 contact ofﬁces countrywide, an equal opportunity employer, regulated by Bank of Uganda under the MDI Act, 2003. Pride is now looking for young, dynamic and energetic individuals to ﬁll the following position.
Pride Microfinance Jobs: The Cashier reports to the Operations Supervisor and is responsible for handling and posting all across the-counter cash transactions on behalf of Pride in accordance to set policies and procedures.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Take deposits and pay customers across the counter and ensure that all deposit and withdrawal transactions are handled with accuracy and according to laid down policies and procedures.
- Scrutinize the details of each transaction to ensure that the Company is protected against fraudsters and money laundering.
- Exercise prudence and safeguard cash and other valuable items/instruments such as cheques, controlled stationery, stamps etc, in his/her custody during the course of duty.
Minimum Academic Qualiﬁcations and Experience:
- Diploma or Bachelors of Commerce, Economics, Microﬁnance, Development Economics, Development studies, Business studies, international Business, Accounting and Finance, Marketing, Financial Services, Business Computing, Business Statistics, Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management, Social Sciences, SWASA, Education, Procurement & Chain Supply Management, Procurement & Logistics Management, Human Resource Management industrial & Organization Psychology, Project Planning and Management, Entrepreneurship and Project Planning, Public Administration and Management, Sales and Marketing Management, Guidance and counseling, B. Agriculture & Rural innovations, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Extension, Engineering or any other relevant related ﬁeld.
- Candidates should also possess 2 principle passes at A’ Level and credit passes in English and Mathematics at 0’ Level.
- Conﬁdentiality, Self-drive,
- Self-conﬁdence, Integrity, proactiveness,
- Compliance to policies, Discipline,
- Diligence& Efﬁcient
Job application procedure
if you believe you meet our requirements, have the necessary skills, you desire to succeed and make a difference, then apply and send a detailed CV, copies of academic and professional certiﬁcates / transcripts, postal address, current salary, salary expectation, letters of recommendation from 3 referees and a daytime telephone contact to the address below so as to reach not later than NOVEMBER 6, 2017.
PRIDE MICROFINANCE LIMITED (MDI), Victoria Ofﬁce Park, Block B, Bukoto, Plot 6-9, Ben Kiwanuka Okot Close,
Applications received» after the closing date will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Pride Microfinance Jobs – Diploma Cashiers