Job Title: Bank of Uganda Internship 2018 – June Intake
Organization: Bank of Uganda (BoU)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Bank of Uganda Internship 2018: The Bank of Uganda (BoU) is the Central Bank of the Republic of Uganda. It was opened on the 15th August 1966. It is 100% owned by the Government of Uganda but it is not a government Department. Bank of Uganda conducts all its activities in close association with the Ministry of Finance, Planning and Economic Development (MoFPED). Bank of Uganda is responsible for monetary policy and maintaining price stability.
About Bank of Uganda Internship Program:
Bank of Uganda Internship 2018: Bank of Uganda is continually in search of the brightest and most talented individuals. The Bank is an equal opportunity employer with a dedicated and committed diverse workforce. Bank of Uganda’s internship programme offers a wide range of opportunities for students to gain insight and appreciation of the technical and administrative implementation of Central Banking programmes and knowledge in a conducive working environment of the Bank.
Job Summary: The Purpose of the Bank of Uganda Internship Programme is to;
- Provide a framework by which continuing students from diverse academic backgrounds may be assigned to various Bank of Uganda departments where their educational experience can be enhanced through practical and hands-on-training in a real work setting.
- Expose students and deepen their knowledge and understanding to the work of Bank of Uganda, the Bank values and goals.
- Expose students to the various professional disciplines and culture within their areas of specialization.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
The applicants should be students in their second (2nd) Year of study.
NB: Period of internship will be for one (1) month. .
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates who wish to join the Bank of Uganda in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to send the following documents;
- Application letter
- Introductory letter from the university
- First Year results indicating the applicants CGPA (the CGPA should be at least 3.6).
- Applicants should be in their second (2nd) Year of study.
The completed applications should be delivered to the Bank of Uganda Headquarters, Plot 37/45 Kampala Road and should be addressed to:
Human Resource Department,
Bank of Uganda,
P.O Box 7120,
Deadline: Applications for the June to August intakes should be submitted between 1st February and 30th April of each calendar Year
The Bank however, reserves the right to appoint an intern in line with set criteria as deemed fit.