Job Title: Assistant Procurement Officer
Organisation: St. Mary’s College Kisubi (SMACK)
Duty Station: Wakiso, Uganda
Procurement Jobs in Uganda: St. Mary’s College Kisubi (SMACK) is a boys-only boarding middle and high school in Wakiso District in the Central Region of Uganda.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Storing procurement records and information on suppliers;
- Receiving and attending to inquiries from bidders and suppliers;
- Distributing bidding documents and notices;
- Notifying bidders on the outcome of the bidding process;
- Proactively facilitating and managing the bidding process;
- Receiving and registering bids;
- Responsible for adverting tenders.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Procurement officer.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Diploma in Procurement and Supplies Chain Management or Diploma in Business Studies / Administration with a bias in procurement and supplies management from a recognized awarding Institution.
How to Apply:
All candidates should hand deliver their applications to the following address:
St. Mary’s College Kisubi,
P.O. Box 26, Kisubi- Uganda.
Deadline: 20th April 2018