Job Title: 2 Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Interns
Funding Source: United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
USAID Uganda Jobs: Tetra Tech, Inc. is a US Company that is headquartered in California that provides consulting, engineering, program management, and construction management services that address fundamental needs for water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, and energy. Tetra Tech’s services for consulting and engineering projects include applied science, information technology, engineering, design, construction management, and operations and maintenance.
About USAID Project:
Tetra Tech International Services is implementing the USAID-funded Uganda Sanitation for Health Activity in Kampala, Jinja and Masaka. The project works to increase household access to sanitation and water services, and improve health through hygiene behavior change campaigns in homes, schools and health facilities in up to 25 districts in Uganda.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants should either have just completed or are in the process of completing their training at university or vocational institutions.
- Proven ability to work in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity and gender are essential requirements.
- Residents of the listed locations are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications via Email to Jobs@Uganda-Sanitation.org and they should include;
- An Updated CV
- A copy of the diploma and relevant certifications
- A cover letter
- 3 letters of references
- Essay per the requirements below
In the essay the applicant must address the following questions in 1,000 words or less:
- How the applicant’s career ambitions relate to the internship focus area
- Explanation of the applicant’s interest in the water, sanitation and hygiene sector
- Examples of engagement in community development through volunteer or paid work
- The preferred topic for the applicant’s individualized internship project
Please include the title of the position and location for which you are applying in the subject line of the email.
Deadline: 5th October 2018