Job Title: Graduate Trainees – Graduate Trainee Jobs Uganda
Field: Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
Organization: Maji Power Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Duration: 6 months with possibility of extension or retention.
Graduate Trainee Jobs Uganda: Maji Power is an operational and development company established to provide construction and operational support in Ugandan hydro projects. We are invested in Maji Power Ltd through Africa Renewable Energy Fund, which is managed by Berkeley Partners LLP.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initiate feasibility studies of certain projects in power stations
- Tasked with the documentation control and organization
- Project logistics
- Most of the time deployed on site. Punctual work in Kampala offices.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Graduate Trainee must hold a degree in either Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Computer literacy skills and systems oriented
- At least three (3) months of post-graduation experience.
- Age: Below 30 years
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications to email@example.com
Deadline: 4th October 2018 by 5pm.