Exquisite Solution Limited Jobs – Call Center Advisor
Job title: Call center advisor
Organisation: Exquisite Solution Limited
Exquisite Solution Limited Jobs : Our client is looking for a Call Center Advisor. He/she will receive calls from Customers and provide them with accurate information about the client’s pricing, terms and conditions, trouble-shoot arising complexities, offer solutions to customer pain areas, among others. The jobholder should have a passion for customer service and the ability to deliver service excellence to our client’s customers as first point of contact. Your role is to help the client’s customers get the right information in a clear and efficient manner.
- Ateso, Swahili, Luganda
- Runyakitara, Swahili, Luganda
- Luo, Swahili, Luganda
NB: If you know any of the 3 language combinations. feel free to submit your application.
Exquisite Solution Limited is a leading Business Process Outsourcing Company offering a wide scope of professional services. Established in 2006 with offices in England and across the region, we offer a range of Outsourced services including Human Resources Consulting and Payroll Management Services, Administrative and Project Support Services, Executive Headhunt, Corporate and Personal Development Training, among others. We place professional candidates into permanent, contract, and interim positions. We also offer specialist linguistic services for the medical, legal and engineering sectors. The company has registered success over the years, spurred by a reputation for Innovation, Passion and unmatched professionalism, a distinction the company is proud of and one that it is determined to continue.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should at least hold a diploma in a relevant field. Degrees is an added advantage
- The applicants should have a passion for and ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Excellent listening and language skills – with a knowledge of more than one language an added bonus.
- Deliver accuracy and speed of service whilst building rapport with customers
- Be open, honest and trustworthy
- Good team player
- Be able to maintain excellent timekeeping/shift adherence
- Ability to deal with complex queries/complaints and to show empathy to customers
- Computer literacy skills i.e. proficiency in Word and Excel
- Pass our mandatory health checks
How to Apply:
If you qualify for the above position, send your resume/CV to: email@example.com