Job Title: Waitstaff – Java House Uganda Jobs
Organization: Java House
Location: Entebbe, Jinja, Kampala
Java House Uganda Jobs: We are recruiting for several new and exciting positions in Kampala, Entebbe and Jinja so if you are young, energetic, hospitable and looking to grow professionally, we invite you to apply now!
Java House is one of the leading coffee houses with branches all of over East Africa. Our coffee houses would not be what they are without the effort, commitment and passion of the Java House team who make sure each branch is a place where everyone feels at home. Quality and professionalism are deeply rooted in our culture and we ensure that every cup poured and every plate served is a reflection of our promise of offering only the best.
From a single branch in Nairobi in 1999 to more than 50 branches in East Africa and around 1,800 staff today, Java House is on the move — and we would like you to join us on our journey.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet guests and make them feel comfortable.
- Learn menu items and be able to describe them appropriately to guests.
- Take beverage and food orders.
- Deliver beverages and food in a timely manner.
- Check-in with guests to ensure that everything is going well.
- Clear dirty dishes from table.
- Refill beverages throughout the meal.
- Deliver guest’s bill and thank them for dining at the restaurant.
- Work with other servers and be a team player.
- Perform any other official duties assigned by the Supervisor on duty.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Java House Waitstaff should possess relevant skills and qualifications
- Flexible personality
- Good communication skills.
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Fast learner
- Excellent hygienic skills
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications online at the link below.
Deadline: 6th Dec 2018.