Job Title: Finance Intern – Java House Uganda Jobs
Organization: Java House
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Java House Uganda Jobs: Java House is one of the leading coffee houses with branches all of over East Africa. Our coffee houses would not be what they are without the effort, commitment and passion of the Java House team who make sure each branch is a place where everyone feels at home. Quality and professionalism are deeply rooted in our culture and we ensure that every cup poured and every plate served is a reflection of our promise of offering only the best.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tasked with receiving of invoices from suppliers
- In charge of reconciliation of supplier statements to supplier ledger for payment purposes
- Following up of reconciliation issues
- Ensure supplier payments are paid as allocated in cash flow
- Actively participate periodically in stock counts
- Perform any other duty as may by the payables accountant
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Java House Finance Intern must hold a Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Business administration /Accounting and Finance
- CPA Part 2 and above
- Computer literacy i.e. In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Keen to details
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Team Player
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications online at the link below.
Deadline: 6th Dec 2018.