Job title: Finance Assistant (Kampala) – Straight Talk Uganda Jobs 2018
Organisation: Straight Talk Foundation (STF)
Reports to: Finance Ofﬁcer
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Processing all income and expenditure (Writing cheques and sending out payments)
- Filing all payment vouchers plus any other financial documents for book keeping purposes.
- Periodically extract books of accounts and financial reports.
- Process payments for field staff and vendor payments after receiving requisitions
- Receive, review and enter all field account abilities into the navision system.
- Manage and account for petty cash with strict adherence to finance policy
- Ensure efficient usage and payment of utilities.
- All STF staff
- Service providers
Decision making authority:
- Day to day support to the finance and administration functions
- Bachelors Degree in Commerce or Business Administration, majoring in Accounting.
- Fresh graduates with a minimum of a Second Upper Degree are encouraged to apply.
- Work experience of 1 year or more will be an added advantage
- Establish effective working relationships will all staff
- Work collaboratively with staff at all levels.
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Make operational decisions
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and keep to deadline
- Organized and able to manage various project simultaneously
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a small team
- Computer Literate
- Excellent People Management Skills
- Willingness to comply with set policies and procedures.
SEND APPLICATIONS & CVS WITH 3 REFEREES TO:
THE MANAGER, HR&Admin,
Straight Taik Foundation,
Plot 4 Acacia Ave. ,Kololo.
P. O. Box 22366, Kampala
OR E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE IS FRIDAY NOVEMBER 23, 2018
Disclaimer: Straight Talk Foundation does not charge any kind of fee at whichever stage of the recruitment process and does not act through recruitment agents.
Straight Talk Foundation is an equal opportunity employer, persons with disabilities and female candidates are encouraged to apply.