Vacancy title: Personnel & Administration Officer
- Excellent literacy skills: should be able to read, speak and write fluently and comprehensively.
- Strong and pleasant inter—personal skills, with an ability to work effectively at all levels.
- Strong initiative, drive and ambition to succeed
- Willingness to learn new and/or practical skills.
- Age range between 23 to 35 years.
- Should be computer literate.
- Experience, if any, is an added advantage.
- Bachelors in Business Administration or Diploma in Business Management Desirable attributes:
- Good oral and written skills.
- Ability to present adequate working papers to enable the supervisor to evaluate work done and matters to be reported.
- Act in a professional and ethical manner at all times including observing the confidential nature of tasks relating to management & administration.
- Highly organized with strong organisational and planning skills, ability to prioritize tasks and deliver assignments within prescribed deadlines.
- Ability to assemble and/or analyze large amounts of data and to compile timely reports.
- Good IT skills.
- Coordinate and implement all administrative and personnel management activities within the organisation.
- Secretary to Management meetings and take minutes of the Management meetings, coordinate and schedule the said meetings and follow up on implementation of actions agreed upon.
- Assist Management in procurement, assets management and maintenance.
- Supervise the Administration staff as will be detailed by the immediate supervisor.
- In liason with the Board Secretary, maintain and ensure that the organisations assets are insured at all times.
- Assist the Board Secretary in the preparation of the Annual Report for the Organisation, and other reports that are required from time to time.
- Any other duties that shall be assigned by Management
Job application procedure
Hand-written applications, attaching a copy of the C.V and relevant testimonials, should be addressed and submitted to
Voucher No 654,
c/o The New Vision Printing & Publishing Co Ltd, Kampala.
Deadline of this Job: Deadline for submission is Friday 7th December, 2018 at 4:00pm.
The application should be sealed in an envelope and clearly marked with the Post one is applying for.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for further considerations.