Kolping Uganda Jobs – Certificate Level Waitresses
Organisation: Uganda Kolping Society (UKS)
Duty Station: Kampala Kolping Hotel, Uganda
Reports to: Supervisor F&B
Kolping Uganda Jobs: The Uganda Kolping Society (UKS) is a Catholic Social Action Organisation which is part of the International Kolping Society (IKS), based in Cologne Germany and founded by Fr. Adolph Kolping. It is a worldwide network of Kolping families organised variably at Local, Regional and International levels. UKS was ratified by the International Convention held at Innsbruck as a National Organization in 1982.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcome guests/customers with a smile and promptly sit them in the dining room.
- Serve both foods and beverages.
- Follow up orders from customers and serve them.
- Present customer’s bills on time and return change if applicable
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Certificate in Catering and Hotel Management or any other related field from a reputable Institution.
- Capacity to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Age Limit: 18-28 years
How to Apply:
All those interested should fill the application forms to be got from Uganda Kolping Society (UKS) National Office at the Internet café or from any Kolping Hotel or offices or could be downloaded from, Click Here. Copies of your academic certificates, a detailed CV. three referees (with written recommendations) one of whom should be a priest and day time telephone contact should be addressed to:
Uganda Kolping Society,
P.O. Box 76, Hoima, Uganda.
Deadline: 14th December 2018, 5pm.