Position: Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant
Report To: M&E Officer – Child Protection
Location: West Nile (Bidibidi and Imvepi)
Purpose of the position:
World Vision Uganda Jobs: The Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant will support the UNHCR Project in the provision of systematic data and management of up to date databases for timely and evidence based reporting and ensure quality programming and accountability.
- Perform Routine data processing, entry and assist in both quantitative and qualitative analysis & preparation of M&E reports.
- Take lead in systematic data collection through assessments to assess the baseline, outcomes and provide actionable recommendations to improve the project.
- Keenly track project progress through standardized data collection tools and methodologies
- Support the project team with data management, identifying programmatic issues and prompt corrective actions to enhance the project objectives.
- Maintain confidentiality and observe data protection and other associated guidelines
- Ensure compliance and processing protocols in order to meet standards for quality and accuracy.
- Capture data into the World Vision database and share the findings with the relevant stakeholders.
- Give updates on issues related to quality and assist in implementing actions to address compromise in data quality
- Carry out Routine Field Monitoring of Project interventions and take part in the design of data collection tools to track Project progress
Learning and Reporting:
- Take part in periodic project Review Meetings.
- Support M&E officer in the compilation of Monthly, Quarterly, Bi annual and annual reports through provision of timely accurate and updated data.
- Prepare monthly and Quarterly activity progress report and submit to the Monitoring and Evaluation Officer and Project Manager
- Oversee the documentation of best practices, lessons learnt, assessment reports
- Take lead in the documentation of human interest and success stories to facilitate qualitative outcomes of the project interventions.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
- Should have a bachelor’s degree in economics or statistics.
- A one years’ experience in working with monitoring, evaluation and reporting
- Knowledge of and experience with a range of M&E tools and techniques.
- Good command of MS Excel
- Ability to work in an emergency response.
- Good writing and communication skills
How to apply
Interested candidates should apply online via the link below;
Deadline: 7th December, 2018