Job Title: MTN Graduate Development Program 2019
Organisation: MTN Uganda
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
About the MTN Graduate Development Program 2019:
MTN Graduate Development Program is looking for fresh graduates who seek to align their careers by joining the MTN Graduate Development Program.
MTN Uganda is the leading telecommunications Company in Uganda, providing payphone, fixed lines, fax/data, internet and mobile services. MTN Uganda is home to exciting, inspirational, innovative people in the Telecommunications industry who passionately and selflessly work to make our customer’s lives a whole lot BRIGHTER.
Our Values are brought to life by our guiding purpose-To lead the delivery of a BOLD new digital world.
- Medical Aid
- Free or subsidised mobile phones
- Global induction
- Financial rewards for performance
- Career development resources
- Staff discounts
- Subsidised canteen services
- Flexible working hours
- Pension scheme
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the graduate program should hold a first class or Upper 2nd university degree and completed them between 2016 – 2018
- The qualifications should be in BSc. Digital Marketing, BSc. Actuarial Science, BSc. Mathematical Sciences. Marketing, B.Sc. Statistics
- Age: Between 20-26 years
How to Apply:
All applicants who wish to join the MTN Graduate Development Program 2019 should complete their personal and education details in steps 1 – 3, upload your CV and Academic transcripts at the link below.
Please click on the link below to apply and there after follow the interactive instructions as shown on the platform.
For the best user experience, please use a desktop while applying for this opportunity. Some functions may not be easily view-able using a mobile device.
Deadline: 8th February 2019