Job Title: Debt Collection Officer
Organization: Banar Collections Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Debt Collection Jobs Uganda: The Debt Collection Ofﬁcer is responsible for realizing and meeting debt collection targets and giving support to the management of the debt portfolio.
Banar Collections Ltd is the leading debt collection agency and credit consultancy firm in Uganda, offering services mainly to Commercial Banks, Government, and Corporate Institutions.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling outsourced debts and meeting collection targets in order to maintain a positive cash ﬂow.
- Perform skip tracing activities involving looking tor debtors whose whereabouts are unknown.
- Generate client statements and Demand Letters and manage the escalation process.
- Allocate payments to respective debt accounts so that debtor information and balances are kept accurate.
- Support the debt portfolio management, to ensure that the portfolio is accurate and up-to-date.
- Identify and manage sticky non-responsive accounts and/or escalate for case management.
- Deal with and manage client correspondence to ensure service level expectations are attained and maintained within the acceptable turn-around time.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- The applicants should preferably hold Bachelor’s Degrees in Law, Economics, Business Administration, or Commerce or relevant ﬁeld. Additional qualiﬁcations in Banking or Credit are an added advantage.
- Relevant work experience of working in a debt collection environment is an added advantage but not mandatory. Computer literacy is essential and mandatory
- integrity, Innovativeness, Excellence, Assertive negotiation skills, Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, telephone manners and techniques and ability to assess issues/situations
- Ability to understand the terms and conditions of contracts and outline a resolute collection strategy.
How to Apply:
Application letter, with attendant CV and copies of academic qualiﬁcations can be delivered by; Hand, Courier or through Post ofﬁce to the address below;
Banar Collections Ltd,
P.O. Box 26113 Kampala,
4th Floor, Kanjokya House,
Plot 90, Kanjokya Street, Kamwokya Kampala. Uganda
Deadline: 22nd February 2019