Job Title: Training Admin Intern
Duty station: Kampala
Start of work: March 2019,
MSF Uganda Jobs: Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an International independent medical humanitarian Organization that Delivers aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers assistance to people based on need irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation.
Main responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Prepare documents and organize for incoming trainings.
- Make sure all the materials for the upcoming Training are ready before the start day.
- Provide administrative support to other departments
- In charge of printing and photocopying documents for the Trainings on request
- Follow up on the hotel arrangements and ensure all materials are organized
- Follow up on hotel and ensure the break teas and lunch are organized.
- Support the training department in the movement of the participants
- Typing the evaluation using Microsoft Word
- Gathering the tips and entering in Microsoft Word
- Make the link between the trainings ongoing and the Office.
- Is responsible for Training filing of administrative documentations.
- Make end Training evaluation report
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or HR Management Degree and General Administration
- Experience: Fresh University Graduate.
- Team worker
- Able to work with multi-disciplinary and multicultural people.
- Language: English mandatory, French is a strong asset.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are invited to email their applications to
email@example.com by the 25th February 2019 at 5:00PM.
Candidates MUST send their applications to the email above. Only short listed candidates meeting the above criteria will be contacted.
No monetary, goods or service offers, nor favoritism, will be tolerated in the recruitment process.
MSF reserves the right to refuse any candidate having benefited from such acts. Any illicit solicitations can be reported to the Justice System.