Part Time Jobs Uganda – 2 No Experience Data Entrants
Job Title: 2 Data Entrants
Organization: Wezesha Impact
Job location: Jinja and Iganga.
Duration: 10 days.
Part Time Jobs Uganda: Wezesha means enable in Swahili. Our work enables youth to take action that positively impacts their own lives. We believe that each young man and woman has the potential to lead a productive life and contribute positively to society.
We are seeking to recruit 2 Data Entrants for the M&E department for 10 days.
Required Knowledge, Education, Skills, and Abilities
- High level of numeracy and analytical abilities.
- Familiarity with Microsoft excel and word.
- Carrying out data entry for large volumes of data.
- High typing speed (25 words per minute).
- Ability to use Epi data and SPSS programs is an added advantage.
- Possession of a laptop
- Must be willing to commit to 10 working days doing data entry at the office.
How to Apply
Submit your application and CV to email@example.com and copy the email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the subject Data Entrant.
NOTE: Applicants MUST be based in JINJA or IGANGA
Deadline: 2Oth February 2019