Job Title: Elementary teachers
Organization: Heritage International School
Starting: August 1, 2019
Heritage International School Jobs: We are always looking for qualified Christians willing to join us in our effort to provide a world-class education in a distinctly Christian environment.
We are looking for an internationally qualified and experienced Elementary Teachers, kindergarten to Grade 5 to start August 1, 2019. The elementary teacher would be familiar with or willing to practice The International Primary Curriculum (IPC) which is based on clearly defined learning standards that lay out the subject, personal and international knowledge, skills and understanding the different stages and needs of the students. Along with IPC the elementary teacher is responsible for teaching the core subjects of language arts, math and Bible. Ability or willingness to integrate both biblical concepts and technology in teaching is required.
Heritage International School is a dynamic Christian school serving a diverse group of families from a wide variety of cultural and faith backgrounds. We are fully accredited with the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and the Middle States Association of Schools and Colleges (MSA). We follow the North American based curriculum for Language Arts, Singapore Math, and the IPC curriculum for Social Studies and Science in Elementary. Our Secondary School is based on students working towards the attainment of our High School Diploma and writing their SAT and AP exams for universities in North America, Europe and beyond.
- Enthusiastic and growing Christian with the heart of a missionary
- Values and beliefs that align with the school’s Statement of Faith
- Strong academic credentials with valid teaching certification (BEd, ACSI certification, teaching license, or PGC)
- Two years of relevant experience preferred, but not required
- International experience preferred, but not required
- Two-year commitment preferred
- All applicants are required to complete a Heritage application form, write a personal testimony and statement of faith and provide both spiritual and professional references.
- All staff must complete a police background check and Interpol check.
How to apply:
Staff receive a modest monthly salary plus some additional benefits. Please inquire for further details.
Before employment, Professional and Spiritual references will be checked along with a required police check.
It is an exciting time to be at Heritage as our student body grows allowing our staff to grow as well. If you are interested in working at Heritage, please complete the application form, and submit a CV or Resume along with a copy of your academic/teaching credentials to email@example.com and we will begin the interview process.
Deadline: Open till filled.