Job Title: Brand Ambassadors
Organisation: Bakers Garden
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Bakers Garden is an emerging food and beverage company that currently provides cakes, pastries and desserts for all occasions, on special order. Our treats are served on occasions ranging from birthdays, introductions, graduations, weddings and any other form of occasions
We are looking forward to dominating the industry by creating a strong binding relationship with our customers by simply understanding as much about them. Information including their birth dates, family occasions, preferred colours and flavours is most precious to us. Therefore our main objective is simply “how well do we know a customer? “
Part Time Social Media Jobs: The Brand Ambassadors will be responsible for getting in touch directly with clients, collect information from them, take on orders and forward the information to the company’s order line for processing.
Brand Ambassadors could either be an individual, a group or a company. Work will mainly be done online using social media platforms and phone calls and payments are a percentage of commission. Rarely will Brand ambassadors be needed to report at the bakery.
We, therefore, are looking for self-motivated, enthusiastic, persuasive and aggressive candidates who will enable us to penetrate the market share.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills are preferably fluent with the English language.
- Persuasive and strong networking skills are an advantage
- High level of integrity and maturity
- General business knowledge and proven ability to generate new business sales.
- Cash incentives and facilitation
- In-depth free online marketing courses /training
- Discounted offerings and hire purchase for immediate family members
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send a copy of their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively send copies of their documents via WhatsApp 0702293443
Deadline: 30th March 2019