UCU Uganda Jobs 2019 – No Experience Olevel Office Attendant
Job Title: Office Attendant
Salary Scale: CU 12
Contract type: Fulltime
Reports to: Administrative Assistant
Division: VC’s Office
Duty Station:Mukono campus
Purpose of the job
UCU Uganda Jobs 2019: The person will be responsible for the general hygiene of the offices and the recording and timely delivery of official documents.
Main duties and responsibilities
- In charge of overall cleanliness, tidiness and arrangement of the department offices.
- Will be held responsible for taking documents to different offices within and outside UCU in a timely manner and with the utmost confidentiality.
- Ensure that there is proper record keeping of documents delivered.
- Print photocopy and scan documents as required.
- Ensure that break tea is brought from the dining hall and served within the Department
- Shall be responsible for opening and locking up the Offices at the end of the day to ensure safety and security
- Any other official duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
Qualification and experience
- Must have at least an ordinary level Certificate of Education (‘O’ level) or its equivalent.
- Must have fairly good command of the English Language.
- Should be able to work well with others and under limited supervision.
- Should be willing and able to work beyond normal working hours when required.
- Send two (2) copies of an application letter and two references
- Two (2) copies of academic certificates.
The Director, Human Resource & Administration
Uganda Christian University
Po Box 4, Mukono
Deadline: 8th Friday, March 2019, 5:00 pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted