Job Title: Fresher Graduate Internship
Organisation: Association for Strengthening Agricultural Research in Eastern and Central Africa (ASARECA)
ASARECA Uganda Jobs: The Interns will support ASARECA in the following areas; Communications, Administration, Human resources, Library, Recordkeeping and professional filing, Information Technology, Finance, and Procurement.
The Association for Strengthening Agricultural Research in Eastern and Central Africa (ASARECA) is a sub-regional not-for-profit organization covering eleven countries in Eastern and Central Africa, comprising Burundi, Democratic Republic of Congo, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Madagascar, Rwanda, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, and Uganda.
Its mission is: To mobilize regional collective action in agricultural research for development, extension, training, and education enhance sustainable use of resources in Eastern and Central Africa. The Goal of ASARECA is to reduce poverty, eradicate hunger, promote inclusive economic growth; protect the planet and enhance the competitiveness of the sub-regional agricultural systems.’
Required Knowledge, Education, Skills, and Abilities
- The applicants for the internship must have completed an undergraduate degree
- The interns should have a desire to gain professional experience and be eager to learn
- Good oral and written communication skills with the ability to follow directions and not afraid to ask questions to ensure a productive internship
- Articulate and fluent in English, French is an added advantage
- Patient, attention to detail, fast learner, committed, able to follow instructions and can work accurately under pressure
- Limited professional experience required.
- Personal Accident insurance cover for the period of internship
- Bank account details
- Copy of national identification
- Letter of recommendation from your learning institution and Local Council area 1
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested Interns should send their applications including the above to email@example.com
Deadline: 30th March 2019