Job Title: Technician
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Umeme Uganda Jobs: We offer you an opportunity to kick start your career, apply your skills, gain experience and grow your career. We support the development of your skills, so that you can continue to contribute effectively and succeed in a rapidly evolving electricity sector.
Are you an individual with high integrity, dedication and ambition, interested in developing your career. Then we welcome you to a future of possibilities in the Electricity Distribution industry!
We recruit the best and in return, offer competitive rewards and benefits. We cherish the safety of our staff and public.
Umeme is a public company cross listed on both the Uganda Securities Exchange and the Nairobi Securities Exchange with over 6,483 shareholders, including high value international institutional investors. Umeme operates under a concession with a structural monopoly in the distribution of electricity across Uganda, distributing 99% of electricity in Uganda through a single buyer model.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Umeme Technician job vacancy must hold a National/ Higher Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Scored Credit in Mathematics and English at O-Level (Uganda Certificate of Education)
- Completed the Technical college course between 2016-2018
- Between the ages of 20-25
- Have a driving/riding permit (added advantage)
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should first fill out their application forms online, Click Here and thereafter send their updated CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 5th April 2019