Job Title: 10 Direct Sales Representatives
Organisation: KCB Bank
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
KCB Uganda Jobs 2019: The Direct Sales Representative will be responsible for sales and marketing of bank products and services across the country.
KCB Bank Uganda which is part of KCB Group, East Africa’s largest commercial bank that was established in 1896. Over the years, the Bank has grown and spread its wings into Tanzania, South Sudan, Uganda, Rwanda and Burundi completing the East African circuit in the year 2012. Today, the Group has the largest branch network in the region with over 238 branches, 950 ATMs and 8,000 agents offering banking services on a 24/7 basis in East Africa. KCB Bank Uganda was established in the year 2007 and has grown to become one of Uganda’s top ten commercial banks. Currently KCB Bank Uganda has 14 branches complemented with 16 ATMs spread on Kampala Road, Commercial Plaza, Ben Kiwanuka, Luwum Street, Oasis Mall Sixth Street, Arua, Elgon Masaba, Fort Portal, Gulu, Hoima, Lira, Mbarara and Jinja that offer trade financing, corporate and retail banking services to customers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential Customers.
- Attending field activation for client sourcing.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information.
- Ensure client KYC/ documentation is well done.
- Attend to customer queries and complaints.
- Prepare daily performance reports.
- Achieve set targets. (Accounts, Personal Loans, Deposits, Agency Banking/E — Channels).
- Field Activation and customer visits.
- Attend Bank Organised Sales and Marketing Activation.
- Adherence to Bank policies for both Business and Operations efficiency.
- Customer Service.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
- Any other delegated duties by the Supervisor
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the KCB Bank Direct Sales Representative career opportunity must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any field preferably business related
- Any Professional Qualification with a business bias
- Relevant working experience (especially in Sales) is an added advantage
How to Apply:
All candidates are encouraged to apply online at the link below.
Click Here – Select Direct Sales Representative
Deadline: 30th April 2019