The Purpose of the Programme is to;
- Provide a framework by which continuing students from diverse academic backgrounds may be assigned to the different departments where their educational experience can be enhanced through practical and hands-on-training in a real work setting.
- Expose students and deepen their knowledge and understanding of Umeme’s operations and values
- Expose students to the various professional disciplines and culture within their areas of specialization
The Program has a generous number of 50 placements for eligible students wishing to join the intake this year.
The Internship program is only for continuing Undergraduate students.
All applicants MUST have a letter of recommendation from their respective university
Internship placements are available in all Departments
Only applicants through the online system shall be considered after assessment.
• Successful candidates will be contacted via email
• Please note that canvassing or lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification
How to apply
All interested eligible candidates must fill in the following application form
Make sure you fill in the fields accurately.