Job Title: 2 Accounts Assistant Trainees – Accounting Jobs in Uganda
Organization: Ultimate Gas Professionals Limited.
Job type: Full-time [Entry level]
Location 1: Kampala Head Office [Ref ACC/KHO]
Location 2: Namayingo District (Eastern region) [Ref ACC/NDER]
Anticipated start date: 10th June 2019
About Ultimate Gas Professionals Limited.
Accounting Jobs in Uganda: We are a registered company operating in Uganda with our head office located in the capital Kampala with planned operations across the country, as well as consultancy interests and linkages within the East Africa & Sub-Saharan Africa regions.
We also extend our expertise into other sectors and fields such as Marketing, Research, Training and conference support within the petroleum, energy & environment sectors with some basic marketing advisory services for the local mobile telecommunications industry and planned specialisation in the natural gas field within the Region in the near future.
We commenced business operations in 2010 and became fully registered and formalised in 2013.
- Bachelors in Accounting/Finance or similar qualification (minimum of 2nd upper class desired)
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks accounting software (recent interaction with QBKs highly desired)
- 6 months – 1 year work experience desired (but not a must)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office packages
- Fast & accurate typing and data entry skills
- Willing/flexible to relocate for full-time work upcountry
- Maximum age of 28 years
- Female candidates also encouraged to apply
How to apply
- All application documents must be merged into one (1) PDF document and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include a cover letter to HR indicating desired location reference in the subject line i.e. ACC/KHO or ACC/NDER or both [Max 1 page]
- Include a recent CV with 3 professional references (Note: No photos accepted) [Max 2 pages]
- Attach a certified copy of university, diploma or similar qualification transcript
- Attach a certified university, diploma or similar qualification certificate
Only successful applicants will be contacted for further interviews and QuickBooks practice tests
Application deadline: Tuesday, 28th May 2019
Disclaimer: Submitting an application does not constitute automatic employment. UGAS reserves the right to hire a candidate based on suitability for the job.
Any form of solicitation or bribery will lead to immediate disqualification.