Job Title: Mass Graduate Recruitment 2019 – Public Service Commission Jobs 2019
Organization: Public Service Commission of Uganda
- GOVERNMENT ANALYST
- COMMUNITY SERVICE OFFICER
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY OFFICER
- SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
- ENERGY OFFICER (INDUSTRIAL, COMMERCIAL AND AGRICULTURE)
- INSPECTOR OF MINES
- HEALTH AND SAFETY OFFICER
- ENVIRONMENT OFFICER
- ENVIRONMENT OFFICER (ENGINEERING)
- ENERGY OFFICER (SOLAR)
- ENERGY OFFICER, (WIND AND MICRO HYDRO PROJECTS)
- ENERGY OFFICER, (HOUSEHOLD, INSTITUTION AND TRANSPORT)
- ENERGY OFFICER, (ELECTRICAL GENERATION)
- PETROLEUM OFFICER (CIVIL)
- GEOSCIENTIST (GEOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION SYSTEM)
- ENGINEER (RESERVOIR)
- STATE ATTORNEY
- ESTATES OFFICER
- INFORMATION SCIENTIST
- PERSONAL SECRETARY [SPECIAL GRADE]
- HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER
- OFFICE SUPERVISOR
- VETERINARY INSPECTOR (ZONES)
- VETERINARY INSPECTOR (ANIMAL PRODUCTS)
- COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIST
- AIR TRANSPORT OFFICER
- MARINE SAFETY OFFICER
- RESEARCH OFFICER
- URBAN OFFICER
About Public Service Commission
Public Service Commission Jobs 2019: The Public Service Commission is established under the provisions of Article 165(1) of the 1995 Constitution. In fulfilment of its functions under Article 166, the Commission is required to make a report to Parliament in respect of each year’s performance of its functions.
How to apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the vacant posts currently available in Government Ministries, Departments and Agencies. Applications should be filled ON-LINE not later than 5th July 2019.
Applicants are advised to: –
- Apply ON-LINE;
- Scan, attach and submit on-line recent passport size photograph and relevant documents (‘O’ Level, ‘A’ Level, Degree Transcript and Certificates only);
- Each attachment must not exceed a limit of 1MB and only portable documents format (PDF) is allowed;
- Visit the PSC Application portal. Click here to start the application.
- Click and Register as a new User to create your account and complete your profile (starting with your biodata moving downwards).
- If you already have an account, simply sign in and update your profile.
- Click on Jobs then Advertised Jobs in the menu. Select the Advert to view the jobs therein.
- Click on the job from the list of advertised jobs.
- View the job details and click apply.
- Review your application and submit.
- You can only apply for a maximum of two (2) posts.
- Only On-line applications on the e-recruitment system will be considered.
- Candidates shortlisted for Interviews will be contacted.
- Candidates shortlisted for Oral Interviews shall be required to bring along with them certified copies of academic documents, their original certificates including the Degree Transcript and Certificates, a valid identification card.
- Serving Officers already appointed in the Public Service shall not be considered for entry-level posts under this GRE advert;
- Applicants who shall not hear from the Public Service Commission on completion of the selection process should consider themselves unsuccessful.
- In case of any inquiry, call Tel. No.0414-237671 or 0414-254271 or 0414-342279 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants should, among others, have the following competencies:
Ethics and integrity; interpersonal, communication and computer skills; ability to adapt to multicultural settings; effective organizational and planning skills; time management skills; technical skills; report writing skills; negotiation skills; capacity for teamwork; innovation and concern for results, quality and standards.
Deadline: 5th July 2019