Job Title: Information and Communications Intern – Enabel Uganda Jobs 2019
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Salary: Enabel offers for intern a daily allowance of 30,000 UGX for transport and Lunch.
About Enabel :
Enabel (Belgian development agency, formerly BTC), together with different Government Ministries, are implementing the bilateral co-operation between Uganda & Belgium.
Enabel Uganda Jobs 2019: The Intern in Information and Communication will operate within the Teacher Training Education project, within Enabel office at the TIET (Teacher Instructor Education and Training) Department of the Ministry of Education and Sports (Legacy Towers in Nakasero). She/he will work under the direct supervision of the Information and Communications Assistant of TTE Project.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in preparing weekly press review and sharing with all stakeholders.
- Assist in the compilation of the quarterly TIET Education Newsletter.
- Assist in preparing the Celebration of Teacher Day (2nd October 2019).
- Assist in implementing any communications and visibility activities e.g. Photography, videography, story writing, press missions, developing branded materials among others.
- Participate in any other relevant project activities.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Enabel Intern in Information and Communications job must hold a Diploma or Bachelors’ degree in a communications-related field (media relations, journalism).
- Previous experience with social media.
- Ability to produce a wide range of communication materials, including press releases, PowerPoint presentations and layouts for both web and print.
- Good verbal and written skills in English.
- Computer literacy i.e. good knowledge of MS Office (excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher).
Duration: July – October 2019
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should submit their hard copy applications including an application letter, curriculum vitae (CV) of 4 pages maximum and copies of relevant academic documents with names of at least 3 professional referees if applicable; their emails and telephone contacts to:
Miss Monica MATURU,
Enabel – Belgian Development Agency TTE Project
Legacy Towers, 1st-floor Kyadondo Road, Nakasero,
P.O. Box 40131 Kampala, UGANDA
Deadline: 10th June 2019 by 3:00pm