Citibank Uganda Jobs 2019 – Paid Internship Program
Job Title: University Vacation Internship Program – Citibank Uganda Jobs 2019
Organization: Citibank Uganda
Citibank Uganda Jobs 2019: You’re the brains behind our work. Citi’s internship program, University Vacation Program, is an 8-week intensive program that targets ambitious, smart and forward-looking individuals. The program offers successful applicants a bird’s eye view of the products and services that Citi offers and provides an insight into the global financial marketplace.
About Citibank Uganda
With a presence in Uganda since 1999, Citibank Uganda Limited (CUL) is arguably the most innovative corporate bank in Uganda, a quality that is highly valued by our clients. Our corporate banking business is one of the largest in the country, serving over 250 clients, active in diverse sectors of the economy.
Citibank Uganda Limited operates out of its Head Office at No. 4 Ternan Avenue, Nakasero, Kampala, Uganda. Citibank has had significant involvement in Uganda for many years in areas such as correspondent banking, trade finance and corporate finance, initially through our Non-Presence Countries (NPC) business, until when the branch was opened in 1999.
Your time here will look something like this…
- Paid internship exposing you to life within a leading global bank
- Hands-on work experience as a member of a specific business unit within the bank
- Get a solid understanding of the broad range of financial services and products Citi provides
- Learn to build financial models and develop corporate finance solutions for our clients – we strive to create the best outcomes for our clients with financial ingenuity that leads to solutions that are simple, creative and responsible
- Conduct research and analyse industry trends to support our bespoke advice and superior value proposition Participate in client development where Citi aims to be the best banking partner for our clients by delivering differentiated client experiences and maintaining a reputation for excellence and integrity in everything we do
- We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
- During your Internship program, you will receive an in-depth education on a variety of topics to learn the fundamentals of the Analyst role and introduce you to Citi’s culture.
- So whatever your degree is in we will give you the training you need to excel.
- By the end of the program, Interns will have the opportunity to take advantage of future Citi opportunities
We want to hear from you if…
- Be currently enrolled in a university with demonstrated exemplary academic performance or
- CGPA of 3.4/4 or Second Class Upper Division
- Computer Skills: MS Office applications and other MIS systems
- Uganda nationals preferred
Who we think will be a great fit…
- A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital.
- As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level.
- We value diversity and so do you.
We’ll also be looking for the following:
- Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape is a plus, but not required
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity ethical decision-making
How to Apply
If you meet the criteria above, we encourage you to apply promptly as the program
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online by 7th July 2019