Job Title: Audit Assistant – Total Uganda Jobs 2019
Duty Station: Total Uganda Ltd., 8th Street, Industrial Area, Kampala.
Duration: 18 months
Organization: TOTAL UGANDA
Department: Marketing & Services
About Total Uganda
Total Uganda Jobs 2019: Total is a global integrated energy producer and provider, a leading international oil and gas company, and the world’s second-ranked solar energy operator with SunPower. Our 100,000 employees around the world are committed to better energy that is safer, cleaner, more efficient, more innovative and accessible to as many people as possible. As a responsible corporate citizen, we focus on ensuring that our operations in more than 130 countries worldwide consistently deliver economic, social and environmental benefits. www.total.com
In Africa, besides exploration and production and renewable energies, Total is active across the whole petroleum product supply chain (service station network, general trade, lubricants, aviation fuels, bitumen, LPG) in more than 40 countries, where the Group is the sector leader with an estimated 18% market share. Around 1.8 million customers are served every day at one of TOTAL’s 4,200 service stations on the continent.
The total has been present in Uganda since 1955 through its marketing operations. Total Uganda has over 170 stations countrywide offering a wide range of products and services.
- Assist in carrying out internal audits according to plan including examining, evaluating information, mapping procedures and reports submission.
- Prepare and submit monthly activity reports to the Internal Auditor.
- Share findings arising from the audit with the concerned staff and submit them to the Internal Auditor.
- Prepare a schedule for all recommendations proposed to the concerned staff in the audit reports and periodically follow them up for updates on implementation and closure.
- Witness all handover and or change of Dealership at Stations.
- Make proposals for improving and updating procedures in the organisation.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance, Commerce or related field of study.
- At least 6 months experience in of working on an audit assignment
- General knowledge of using SAP is an added advantage.
- He/she should possess leadership skills and have the ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- He/she should be able to work in a team, be self-driven, innovative and willing to learn.
How To Apply: