Job Title: Data Analyst Intern – Andela Uganda Jobs
Andela Uganda Jobs: Andela is dedicated to advancing human potential by powering today’s teams and investing in tomorrow’s leaders. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in Austin, Kampala, Kigali, Lagos, Nairobi, New York City and San Francisco, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
- Comfortable with large data sets and interest in building data models
- Generate and tailor weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports
- Work with financial and technology groups to promote awareness of various gains in efficiencies, cost savings.
- Measure and analyze KPIs and their impacts on company goals
- Create pivot tables, compares, data cleanup, v-lookups, Dashboards etc in Excel/Google Sheets
- Create and manage data lakes and databases
- Help combining data from multiple internal and external sources to extract meaning, reconcile assumptions, and identify the logical path of action.
- Perform ad hoc analyses to investigate and drive insights into key business trends.
- Independently identify and pursue analytical opportunities that will yield actionable insights
- Drive scenario and sensitivity analyses to support the development of strategy and key initiatives
- Assisting with internal development projects
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in engineering, science, math, statistics or equivalent
- Must have strong computer skills with strong knowledge in Advanced Excel
- Additional knowledge sets may include Power BI, Power Pivot, SQL
- Able to work and communicate effectively.
- Detailed oriented while still being able to multitask
- Sensitive to confidential and proprietary information
- Able to learn company-specific applications
How to apply
Interested? Follow the link below to apply online.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Deadline: Open until closed by the employer.