Job Title: Junior software developer – Jentroy Uganda Jobs
Organization: Jentroy Uganda
About Jentroy Uganda
Jentroy Uganda Jobs: The successful candidate will work alongside a highly motivated team of cross-functional engineers (Development, QA, DevOps) writing high quality, secure and scalable code. You will be part of a high-performance team and will get the opportunity to work with some of the most transformational software projects that make a real difference.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Developing, enhancing and maintaining both internal and client software applications in accordance with agreed requirements and designs – with a focus on high availability, low latency, stability, and scalability.
- Perform root cause analysis, technology evaluation, and quick prototypes
- Report status of assigned software development and/or maintenance tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, or related field or equivalent years of professional work experience.
- At least a year of hands-on software analysis and development experience with knowledge and experience in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience with source control systems such as TFS/GIT (Pull Requests, Branches, Code Review).
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- A knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Enthusiasm and general interest in Software Development/high levels of drive and energy.
- Passionately team-oriented and collaborative
- Desire to learn and develop their development competencies
- Good communication and team working skills
- Experience with any of the following would be beneficial but is not required: .Net Core, Web API, Android, Xamarin, Ionic, data integration.
- REST/RPC Web API driven development
Special; you may also apply if you are a fresh graduate/ awaiting graduation but have a great talent
NB; Please note only shortlisted candidates will be invited to participate in the interview process
How To Apply:
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with a paragraph explaining why you’re suitable, alongside your transcripts, certificates, national ID, CV and any additional supporting material.
Deadline: 9th August 2019.