Job Title: Projects Administrator – Asigma Capital Jobs
Organization: Asigma Capital
Asigma Capital is a management and financial advisory firm that leverages data and technology to add value to organisations through its three (3) arms – Advisory, Data and Capital. Our Advisory arm develops investable business cases and provides technical Assistance to SMEs and Development Agencies and has been able to secure subcontracts and partnerships on USAID and DFID projects with international development consulting firms. Our Capital arm is currently managing projects in alternative investments (Private Equity, Real Estate and Energy) that include Manufacturing and Shallow Geothermal Exploration among others. Lastly, the Data arm aids the Advisory and Capital arms through digital data capture and analytics, market research and insights to allow for actionable decision making but also provides project and data management services to the external clientele.
Asigma Capital Jobs: Our rapidly growing firm is looking for a motivated project administrator with a strong multi-tasking persona who will manage and provide primary support on investment projects from inception to completion.
- Manage the development phase of projects working with fellow project team members and key stakeholders such as promoters, experts, financiers and regulators. This will involve scheduling meetings, planning project tasks and taking minutes.
- Keeping track of project workflows through managing all project records and documentation of periodic progress reports being shared with the Project Managers.
- Act as a point of contact providing excellent customer experience for project participants and stakeholders. This will also constitute the development of project reports and periodic communication update to project stakeholders.
- Support in the execution of day-to-day project tasks in a timely and effective manner.
- Support in the monitoring and tracking of project costs and expense forecasting. This will involve the development of relevant project financial report and assisting in logistic function.
- Support in the assessment of project risks and provide actionable solutions where possible.
- Retrieving necessary information relevant to projects that will support decision making and execution of tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in a quantitative field.
- At least a year’s experience in the use of project tracking and reporting tools.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong organizational ability.
- Be a good team player but willing to work on own initiative
How to Apply:
Send your C.V and Academic Documents to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Email subject should state “Application for Projects Administrator”
Deadline: Not Specified.