Job Title: 2 Data Clerks
Organization: Child and Family Foundation Uganda (CFU)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Child and Family Foundation Uganda (CFU) Profile:
Child and Family Foundation Uganda (CFU) is a faith-based non-profit non-governmental organization (NGO) dedicated to improving lives of the poor; vulnerable; and disabled with focus on children, youth, women and persons with disabilities (PWDs) in Uganda and beyond. Incorporated as an NGO in February 2012 Registration No. 9049, CFU works with individuals, families and communities; government; local and international partners to promote service and human development in order to reduce disease, disability, illiteracy, poverty, and social injustice.
The MAGNUS study is a research partnership between CFU, Makerere University, and the University of Copenhagen. It is a community based randomized controlled trial (RCT) with a primary aim to examine the role of milk protein and whey permeate on the growth and development of stunted children aged 1 to 5 years. The study will take place in the Jinja district of Eastern Uganda. The study period is estimated to be between 6 months and 1 year and is planned to start in January 2020.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Degree in Biostatistics or Information technology
- Previous experience in clinical data entry
- High organizational and analytical skills
- Personal integrity
- Team player
- Flexibility towards others
- Analytical thinking
- Organisational skills
- Computer literacy/competence
- Good communication skills
- Ability to speak and understand Lusoga (for some positions this is a requirement)
- Previous research experience, especially in clinical trials
- GCP training
- Previous experience working with young children below 5 years.
How to Apply:
All candidates should send their applications addressed to:
Administrator, Child and Family Foundation Uganda, P. O. Box 73243 Mpererwe Ttula, Kampala. Uganda
send electronic copies by email at email@example.com.
The application should include; a cover letter, CV including contact of three professional references, and all relevant academic documents.
Deadline: 20th October 2019