Job Title: Graduate Receptionist – Home Hippo Jobs
Organization: HOME HIPPO LTD
Home Hippo is a real estate agency based in Kololo, 1st Floor, Lugogo Plaza (Nanjing Hotel), Plot 62B1 Lugogo by Pass, Kampala Kampala. At Home Hippo our ethos is to provide all clients with a friendly, transparent and thoroughly professional service. We have always sought to differentiate ourselves from our competitors and, since the company was established at the beginning of 2013, we have maintained a reputation for integrity and discretion at the very top of the residential market in Central Kampala.
Home Hippo Jobs: Customer care is at the heart of everything we do and our professional approach, enthusiasm, dedication and attention to detail ensure that our customers receive an outstanding service above and beyond what one might ordinarily expect.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains an attractive, pleasant and neat front desk area.
- Receive, monitor and attend to visitors whilst they await appointments.
- Receives and assists visitors to the office courteously, answering queries and providing information while being as prudent as possible.
- Daily opening of official email, responding to and forwarding emails accordingly for timely service delivery.
- Maintains a directory of useful telephone numbers
- Receive documents and messages, which may be delivered to the office and ensuring that these are distributed to the respective addressee/staff members.
- Manages the office supplies store; ensuring that there are adequate stocks, arrange replenishment on a timely manner.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Degree in Office and Information Management.
- Must be proficient in the English Language, both spoken and written.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills essential.
- Customer and results orientation
- Computer literacy, conversant with Ms Word and Ms Excel packages.
- Pleasant and courteous personality
- Flexible, efficient and cooperative
- Possesses initiative and able to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work under pressure.
How to Apply:
Deadline: 1st November 2019.