Job Title: Sales Executive – Ultimate Gas Professionals Limited Jobs
Organization: Ultimate Gas Professionals Limited
Job Location: Kampala – Ntinda
Job start date: Monday 4th November 2019
The Sales Executive will join a dynamic team to boost the distribution of cooking gas
Ultimate Gas Professionals Limited Profile:
Ultimate Gas Professionals Limited: We are a registered company operating in Uganda since 2010 with our head office located in the capital Kampala with planned operations across the country, as well as consultancy interests and linkages within the East Africa & Sub-Saharan Africa regions. We also extend our expertise into other sectors and fields such as Marketing, Research, Training and conference support within the petroleum, energy & environment sectors with some basic marketing advisory services for the local mobile telecommunications industry and planned specialisation in the natural gas field within the Region in the near future.
- Qualification in a relevant Marketing/Business related Degree
- 1 to 2 year’s high volume sales-related job experience desired
- Previous experience in the Oil/ Gas industry desired
- Good Knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing principals.
- Understanding of Retail and Distribution/ Dealer Structures and Management.
- High level of integrity and leadership Abilities.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Good Computer Skills- MS Office.
- Results-oriented and Target driven with a strong sales drive.
- Good interpersonal & people management skills.
- Ability to work long hours & on weekends when required.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet stipulated deadlines
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office packages
- Female candidates also encouraged to apply
How to apply:
- Cover letter, CV and certificates/transcripts MUST be merged into one (1) PDF document
- Indicate three (3) professional references in your CV (1 must be from your previous supervisor)
- Send PDF application document to [email protected]
- Only successful applicants will be contacted for further interviews.
Deadline: Friday 18th October 2019
Submitting an application does not constitute automatic employment. UGAS reserves the right to hire a candidate based on suitability for the job. Any form of solicitation or bribery will lead to immediate disqualification.