Job Title: Sales Manager – Ultimate Gas Professionals Limited Jobs
Organization: Ultimate Gas Professionals Limited
Job Location: Kampala – Ntinda
Job start date: Monday 4th November 2019
The Sales Manager will oversee a dynamic sales team and facilitate the undisrupted flow of gas distribution to a growing network of nearly 100 resellers.
Ultimate Gas Professionals Limited Profile:
Ultimate Gas Professionals Limited: We are a registered company operating in Uganda since 2010 with our head office located in the capital Kampala with planned operations across the country, as well as consultancy interests and linkages within the East Africa & Sub-Saharan Africa regions. We also extend our expertise into other sectors and fields such as Marketing, Research, Training and conference support within the petroleum, energy & environment sectors with some basic marketing advisory services for the local mobile telecommunications industry and planned specialisation in the natural gas field within the Region in the near future.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the company’s Sales targets are achieved.
- Ensure new reseller outlets are established as per business Strategy.
- Ensure Stock availability in the entire Reseller network.
- Ensure timely delivery of supplies in the reseller network.
- Ensure that OPEX (including petty cash) and Cost of Sales is utilized within budget.
- Ensure that the Sales team is motivated and meets performance targets.
- Ensure that the distribution support team is motivated and meets performance targets.
- Ensure that customer service levels are enhanced and maintained at acceptable Levels.
- Ensure safety of company property
- Ensure zero product safety incidents at the company premises and in the reseller premises.
- Ensure that all company customers pay up outstanding dues within specified timeframes.
- Ensure consistent cash flow for business operations.
- Qualification in a relevant Marketing/Business related Degree
- 2 years high volume sales-related job experience desired
- Previous experience in the Oil/ Gas industry desired but not a must
How to apply:
- Female candidates strongly encouraged to apply
- Applicants who already submitted for “Sales Executive” should not re-apply. Your suitability
will be considered for both posts
- Cover letter, CV and certificates/transcripts MUST be merged into one (1) PDF document
- Indicate three (3) professional references in your CV (1 must be from your previous supervisor)
- Send PDF application document to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only successful applicants will be contacted for further interviews.
Deadline: Friday 18th October 2019
Submitting an application does not constitute automatic employment. UGAS reserves the right to hire a candidate based on suitability for the job. Any form of solicitation or bribery will lead to immediate disqualification.