Job Title: 7 Packing Officers – Cipla Quality Chemical Jobs
Organisation: Cipla Quality Chemical Industries Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Report to: The Packing Head.
Cipla Quality Chemical Industries Limited (CiplaQCIL) is East Africa’s largest pharmaceutical manufacturer and one of the largest in Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA). it is one of the few pharmaceutical cGMP compliant facilities that manufacture a range of WHO prequaliﬁed medicines ARV‘s and ACT‘s.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervising of packing lines as per SOP and maintaining the operational status of packing machines as per prescribed standards
- Managing in-process parameter checking, ﬁlling batch packing record of all equipment.
- Managing and participating in machine and area cleaning as per SOPs for both product and batch changeovers
- Monitoring efficiency trends of packing machines by documenting equipment cleaning logs and machine history records
- Preparing SOP, Qualiﬁcations and handling of SAP
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Should be a holder of a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Science Technology, Industrial Chemistry, or any other relevant course
- With a minimum of two (02) years demonstrable experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing setup.
How to Apply:
All Applicants with the above requirements can email, post or hand-deliver their applications, curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional qualiﬁcations, contact details tor three (03) professional referees, state position applied for and a day-time telephone number, to the address below:
The Human Resources Manager
Cipla Quality Chemical Industries Limited
Luzira Industrial Park
P.O. Box 34871
Email: [email protected]
CiplaQClL is an equal opportunity employer and therefore lobbying for the above positions will lead to automatic disqualiﬁcation.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Access to Quality Affordable Medicines.
Deadline: Thursday, 31st October 2019, at 5:00 pm,