Job Title: 7 Packing Officers – Cipla Quality Chemical Jobs
Organisation: Cipla Quality Chemical Industries Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Report to: The Packing Head.
Cipla Quality Chemical Industries Limited (CiplaQCIL) is East Africa’s largest pharmaceutical manufacturer and one of the largest in Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA). it is one of the few pharmaceutical cGMP compliant facilities that manufacture a range of WHO prequaliﬁed medicines ARV‘s and ACT‘s.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervising of packing lines as per SOP and maintaining the operational status of packing machines as per prescribed standards
- Managing in-process parameter checking, ﬁlling batch packing record of all equipment.
- Managing and participating in machine and area cleaning as per SOPs for both product and batch changeovers
- Monitoring efficiency trends of packing machines by documenting equipment cleaning logs and machine history records
- Preparing SOP, Qualiﬁcations and handling of SAP
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Should be a holder of a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Science Technology, Industrial Chemistry, or any other relevant course
- With a minimum of two (02) years demonstrable experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing setup.
How to Apply:
All Applicants with the above requirements can email, post or hand-deliver their applications, curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional qualiﬁcations, contact details tor three (03) professional referees, state position applied for and a day-time telephone number, to the address below:
The Human Resources Manager
Cipla Quality Chemical Industries Limited
Luzira Industrial Park
P.O. Box 34871
CiplaQClL is an equal opportunity employer and therefore lobbying for the above positions will lead to automatic disqualiﬁcation.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Access to Quality Affordable Medicines.
Deadline: Thursday, 31st October 2019, at 5:00 pm,